Friday 30 November 2007

Installing Updates

Installing an update, is done by going to the microsoft windows update website, and then clicking the way you want to install the update, express(install all updates) or custom (chossing the updates you want) in this case the custom way.I then need to choose which updates i need and what updates there are. I have choosen to update the internet explorer to 7. Which is the update which i have selected.
The update is then downloaded and installed automaticly to the computer, from the internet.


Internet explorer is now ready to use after i have choosen the correct settings that i want.

Why update my Computer?
I will need to keep my computer uptodate to get all of the fully free sercurity updates from microsoft, plus all of all the other free stuff.